Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Buyer Beware

At a recent family reunion, I worked on the puzzle below. Now, I am not a big puzzle fan, but the challenge of completing a 500 piece puzzle with a few relatives over the course of a weekend appealed to me, so I dove in. We worked on and off for a couple of days to complete it. Unfortunately, this turned out to be a "used" puzzle that my father-in-law purchased at a thrift shop for 50 cents. It only had 498 pieces. Nevertheless, a good time was had by all.

NOTE: In an attempt to make things right, my father-in-law fabricated a replacement piece for the brown dog's tongue. If I hadn't told you, you probably wouldn't have noticed.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Boy, I've spent time doing that!
My grandma once had a 150 piece puzzle that, I swear, only had about 90 pieces.