Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I have many things to be thankful for, but one thing in particular that began for me in 2007 is this whole blogging thing. Blogging has allowed me to rekindle friendships with my old high-school buddies James, Rick, Chuck, Todd, and Steve, with and occasional "Hi" from Martha. My old college roomy and fellow rocker, Paul, and I have been able to relive our glory days online. I've made a great new friend with Kyle. I've been able to keep up with the Joneses and also help my kids, Grant and Blythe, post their own blogs. My church friends, Tim and Jim, have gotten involved too. And I've been able to keep track of friends who now live elsewhere, like Robbie, Wade and Ferris. Other folks tell me they read my blog, but they never leave comments. Therefore, I'd like to invite those"read-only" people to join the party and start blogging with us. Make it your 2008 New Years resolution.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

It HAS been quite fun.
Happy New Year!!!

Steve said...

It's been great getting back in touch with you as well, old friend. Here's to more in 2008.