Friday, January 25, 2008

Reunion Gig Eve

Members of the old band started arriving yesterday afternoon. Mike and Coley got here around 4 and 5 pm, and Paul rolled in around 6:45pm. We wolfed down a pan of lasagna and converted my FROG from a home school classroom to a rehearsal room. Stan showed up a little later and around 8pm we started playing the first song. Not too bad. We were only able to rehearse about a dozen songs, but we're off to a good start. It was amazing how quickly most of the old songs came back to us. This evening Greg and Alan will finally join us for another late night of cramming before tomorrow's gig. Good Times!

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

ROCK!

Rick said...

Gene Simmons?

Rick said...

Wow - sorry, I thought I was seeing the KISS reunion-sans-makeup rehearsals, and George was channeling Gene. My bad.

George said...

Dude, I'm not nearly as scary as Gene.

Chuck said...

Home School Conversions...the story of our home.