Saturday, September 8, 2007

Mountain Bike Upgrade Time

I've been riding my mountain bike alot over the past week. 12 mile this morning, 9 miles each yesterday and Tuesday, and about 24 miles last weekend. Hence, I've decided I need to upgrade my almost-10-year-old bike. Unfortunately, I currently don't have the disposable income necessary to do so, so I was browsing the American Express Rewards website to see if I could cash in some rewards points towards one. I didn't like their selection of bikes, so I thought I'd shop for accessories instead...helmets, shoes, hydration packs, bells, etc. That's when I saw the helmet pictured below (the one at the top of the list.) Man, if I wore that thing out riding, I would definitely be turning some heads...and apparently toasting mine at the same time.