I really hate to succumb to peer pressure, but here's my response to this list of 10 Questions I keep seeing on my friends' blogs:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was still living in Nashville, traveling all the time for Deloitte & Touche, finishing my CNE and MCSE certifications, and finding out that we were pregnant with our first child.
2. What were you doing one year ago?
Finishing up my PMP (Project Management) training, riding my mountain bike, church stuff, working on house plans
3. What are five snacks you enjoy?
French Fries, Sesame Sticks, Chips & Queso, popcorn, and rice crackers.
4. What are five songs that you know the lyrics to?
Fire & Rain (James Taylor); Tom Sawyer (Rush); That's What the Lonely is For (David Wilcox); If I had $1000000 (Barenaked Ladies); Tempted by the Fruit of Another (Squeeze, but I prefer Crowded House's cover of it.)
5. Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire.
Tithe, Pay off debts, invest, take a vacation, build my dream home
6. Name five bad habits.
Working late without calling home, working late with calling home, checking email before the kids are tucked in bed, watching too much TV, blogging after midnight.
7. What are five things you like to do?
mountain biking, jamming with my pals, planning a vacation, savoring a good beer, and spending time with my family.
8. What are your five favorite toys?
Bass Guitar, Mountain Bike, computer, cell phone, iPod
9. What are five things you would never wear?
Heeleys, Ozzy T-Shirt, toupee, thong underwear, Dr Seuss Hat
10. Name five things you hate to do.
Fold laundry, get a blood test (that pricking the finger thing), trimming grass (weed eater), clean paint brushes, fire someone.