Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Keys To The Future?

Last night I rehearsed with the Eastminster Presbyterian Church Praise Band. My buddy, Jim, and I are filling in this Sunday for their evening contemporary service (Jim on drums and me on keyboards and bass.) It's been a while since I played keyboards and although I was rusty (really rusty), I still had a blast. I am especially looking forward to the service because the minister is my brother-in-law, Amos, and this will be the first time I've ever played in one of his worship services.


It's going to be a busy weekend with Thanksgiving in Johnston on Thursday, Thanksgiving part deux lunch in Greenville on Friday, Praise Band Cookout Friday night, Blogger Brunch Saturday Morning, Carolina/Clemson game Saturday evening, and 2 Church gigs on Sunday. Plus I want to squeeze in some mountain biking, tree-trimming, rehearsal time, and a nap. So much for a long relaxing weekend, huh?

No comments: