Sunday, December 23, 2007

Mmmm, That's ... Questionable!

I was picking up dinner at Sonic the other evening and saw their ad for "Mac & Cheese Snacks". Apparently, these are fried rounds of Macaroni and Cheese. Now I realize that I recently sang the praises of Fried Pickles, but even I have to question this culinary invention. I asked the curb-hop if they were any good and she said all her friend love them. So this Christmas, forget making Crock Pot Mac &Cheese and just swing by Sonic for an even faster way to clog your arteries. (Note: Supposedly, they're even better with a Dr. Pepper.)

4 comments:

Rick said...

With a DIET Dr. Pepper.

Actually, they're not bad. As good as D's fried pickles, would be a tough choice if you have to make one. So I'm sending a stockingful for you and Jennifer. Merry Christmas.

Kyle said...

I refuse!

George said...

Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, can yuo really taste the difference? ; )

James said...

You know, I had something similar at a TGI Friday's in Chicago. They weren't bad.