Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Sweat Pants!

My wife, Jennifer, needed some new sweat pants to wear at the gym. So while at WalMart recently, she hurriedly grabbed some red ones from the rack. It wasn't until she got home that she noticed that something was printed accross the rear. "M.I.A. Since 2 A.M.". Apparently, we're too old/unhip to even understand what this means. Nevertheless, she refuses to wear them to the gym OR to model them for this blog photo.


UPDATE: My pal, Chuck B., sent me the following photo. Apparently, he was able to get the sweat pant autographed. Thanks, Chuck.

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

I am cracking up! Come on Jennifer...you were fun in college...

Steve said...

Is this a caption contest? Do we get to guess what "MIA Since 2 a.m." stands for?

Not knowing this is a sure sign we're getting older.

George said...

Why not? Give it your best guess or just contrive something.

Rick said...

It means that George's wife's hiney was missing until found by Republican Candidate Mike Huckabee. Sheesh, we're not that old.

Or did Chuck find Huckabee's hiney? Now I'm confused.

Martha said...

I thought it meant that you were missing in action and that you disappeared around 2 am. Hmmm...I've done that before!!!