Thursday, November 19, 2009

HUH in SC?

TRANSLATION: MSCLAUS

Personalized license plates crack me up. Usually, it's not because I find them clever, but rather because I make a game out of coming up with different interpretations for them than what was probably intended. (I say "probably" because most of the time I can't figure out WHAT was originally intended. The idea that someone paid extra for these unintelligible plates is what really cracks me up.

So here's the blog version of the game: I'll post weird license plates I see around. You leave you comments on what you think these license plates mean. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Rick said...

Need translations on these, sir. #2 I can see, but this #1 and #3 are illegible.

Or is that what makes them funny in SC? :)

Charlotte said...

I'm with Rick - I can't read #1 and #3. You should have tailgated.

George said...

Sorry about that. I've added the translation. This on is MSCLAUS

My guess it this is either the first wife of Santa Claus or the New Microsoft software for creating legal contracts.

Alan said...

M South Carolina Laus can get you 10 to 20 in the state pen.