I. What are your five favorite Christmas songs?
I had to make 2 lists here. The first are the Religious/Sacred songs and the second are the Politically correct (secular) classics.
1. Go Tell It on the Mountain (any version)
2. Gloria (Michael W. Smith)
3. Little Drummer Boy (WhiteHeart's version)
4. Emmanuel (Amy Grant)
5. O Come, o come Emmanuel
1. Carol of the Bells (Mannheim Steamroller)
2. Baby It's Cold Outside (Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Jordan)
3. In the Bleak Midwinter (James Taylor)
4. Sleigh Ride
5. Winter Wonderland
II. Five foods you look forward to at Christmastime?
1. White Divinity Fudge Candy
2. Chex Mix
3. Honey-Baked Ham
4. Fried Turkey
5. Homemade "Mama's Salad Dressing"
1. Go Cart (from my grand dad to me and my brother) when I was a kid, of course.
2. My first Keyboard, a Casio, when I was in Middle School.
3. Keyboard case from Jennifer (when we were dating.)
4. Family Trip to Hawaii (2003.)
5. Presbyterian College Watch, from my parents after I graduated.
1. Charlie Brown Christmas (with that poor little tree)
2. 24 hours of A Christmas Story (this is a movie marathon, but it's on TV)
3. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (classic cartoon)
5. Whatever the Simpsons are doing this season for Christmas
V. Top five holiday-themed films?
1. A Christmas Story
2. Polar Express
3. The Santa Clause
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the Jim Carey movie version)
5. Die Hard
What are Your Answers? Post your comments here OR put them on your own blog.